10.24.2013

Birthday went pretty well, but some things cropped up and some things were messed up but let's just leave it as that because it's been a week.

Lately, I feel out of place. Again. Must this feeling come back every now and then to remind me of my place? To remind me of...? I don't know. But I look at some of the people I know and think to myself, You're all lovely people but I don't fit in, like I know something that they don't. Maybe that's the truth, or maybe I lack something they have.

Times like these I miss my old friends so much. Then I realise that I haven't been great at keeping in contact with them. And I wish very much that I am shrinking as I cower into a little ball, my entire being compressed smaller and smaller, until at last I disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment